Tuesday, October 20, 2015

Pont des Arts

Hello everyone.

Today I'm working with my third sketch to scrapbook two photographs from my trip to Paris. (My first fifty sketches are collected here). We were fortunate enough to see the Locks of Love on the Pont des Arts - - Couples inscribed locks with their names and attached them to a bridge over the Seine.  A week after we returned home, the city had the locks removed because the weight was damaging the bridge.


Supplies: Paper and Stickers: Pebbles (Jan Hadfield Home+Made);  Alphas: Simple Stories (I Am); Enamel Dots: Simple Stories (Rad); Die: Tim Holtz (rosettes); Stencil: Amy Tangerine; Ink: Tim Holtz Distress Ink (pumice stone)

Process video (direct YouTube link here):


Sketch:


Detail shots:





1 comment:

  1. It was great that you had a chance to see the locks before they were removed. I love the colors of this layout.

    ReplyDelete