Tuesday, October 6, 2015

Friends Always

Hello, everyone.

Today I'm revisiting the first sketch I made, which I did using Microsoft Paint program!


I've collected the first fifty sketches I made into one volume, which can be found here.  In the process, I've decided it was time to update a few of the sketches, and to give them all a whirl again.  Now, each week, I will bring you one new sketch, and a layout featuring one of my "older" sketches.


Supplies: Paper, Stickers and Chipboard: Simple Stories (I Am); Cut Files: Silhouette Design Studio (various); Die: Die-namics (tag); Stencil: The Crafter's Workshop; Other: modeling paste

Process video (direct YouTube link here):


Revised sketch:


Detail shots:






2 comments:

  1. I love them both. A good layout holds up-this proves the point. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. After seeing your video I used your sketch to inspire this page of mine. I have posted a comment on Youtube too, but in case you didn't see it here is my page based on yours.

    http://coventryann.blogspot.co.uk/2015/10/youtube-inspiration.html

    ReplyDelete