Wednesday, November 18, 2015

My Love

Hello, everyone.

I designed this layout (sketch below) to use several small instagram-style photos.  I take lots of pictures of my cats, but they're usually poor quality because the lighting in my home is so bad. I find that it's easier to get the photos scrapped if I keep them small.


Supplies: Paper: Pebbles (DIY Home), Amy Tangerine (Finders Keepers), Pink Paislee (Cedar Lane); Alphas: Dear Lizzy (Snapshots); Ephemera: Pebbles (DIY Home); Dies: Tim Holtz for Sizzix (Rosettes); Simon Says Stamp (banner); Ink: Tim Holtz Distress Ink (black soot, blueprint sketch); Buttons: Papertreyink;  Other: embroidery floss

Process video (direct YouTube link here):


Sketch:


Detail shots:





3 comments:

  1. I always had trouble taking picture of my cat also. He seemed to be same color as my carpet. Your layout and sketch are awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic! Give Janice a hug from me! :-)

    ReplyDelete