Thursday, December 24, 2015

Holiday Cheer

Merry Christmas from our family to yours!



I know I'm really behind on posting scrappy goodness and I apologize. The end of the year rush caught up with me, then I got sick and went into a zombie-like state for a couple of weeks. I finally went to the doctor, the meds are kicking in, and I'm starting to come around to my old self again. Just in time for Christmas!  Yeah!

And I even have a Christmas layout for you! This photo is from last year, but the story is almost as old as I am and it was good to finally capture on a layout.  I went to my stash, brining new life to some very old supplies.


Supplies: Paper: Cosmo Cricket (Art Angle, Wanted); Alphas: Dear Lizzy (Desktop); Stencil: The Crafter's Workshop; Punches: Stampin' Up! (scallop circle), EK Success (1-inch circle); Stamp: Technique Tuesday (journaling lines); Ink: Tim Holtz Distress Ink (ground espresso); Paint: Liquitex (gold); Twine: Lawn Fawn; Enamel Dots: Doodlebug

Process video (direct YouTube link here):


Sketch:

Detail shots:





2 comments:

  1. Awesome layout! Love telling those oldie but goodie stories. Merry Christmas to you and all of your loved ones!

    ReplyDelete