Wednesday, March 16, 2016

Celebrate

Hello, everyone!

January was a busy month, celebrating with my friends' on their birthdays. It's always wonderful to share joy with friends. And now I have lots of wonderful celebration photos to scrapbook!

For this layout, I printed four 3x3 phone photos. I had converted the photos to black and white to eliminate jarring colors, but I wanted to make the photograph with the birthday girl stand out. I layered this photo on a doily and tags, and embellished it with butterflies to give it more emphasis on the page than the other three photographs.


Supplies: Paper and Stickers: Pebbles (Home + Made); Alphas: Simple Stories (I Am), American Crafts Thickers (Adorn); Punch: EK Success (banner); Twine: Stampin' Up!; Die: Die-namics (tag); Miscellaneous: Doily

Sketch:


Detail shots:





No comments:

Post a Comment