Wednesday, April 20, 2016

Belated Birthday Layout

Hello, everyone!

Every year I do a layout about where I am at right now. I try to do this layout around my birthday in January, but some year's it takes me awhile.  In a way, I'm glad I delayed, because it gave me a chance to take control of a few things (like my weight issues) and be in a more positive mood when I scrapped this layout.

This layout was created for a Get It Scrapped blog article on mixing a variety of textures on a scrapbook page.  For more great ideas, check out this article here.



Supplies:  Paper: Simple Stories (Homespun), My Mind's Eye, miscellaneous cardboard; Wood Veneer: Simple Stories (I Am); Cut File: Dragon Crossing; Dies: Cuttlebug; Paint: Liquitex, Gelatos; Metal: Karen Foster; Twine: Stampin' Up!; Doily: Bo Bunny; Enamel Dots: Simple Stories (So Rad)

Here are some details shots that capture all of the textures I incorporated:





1 comment:

  1. You look GORGEOUS! And, I think, this is your best layout, ever! It looks like Spring! It feels like Spring! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete