Saturday, April 16, 2016

Manhattan Meetup

Hello, everyone!

I've met so many wonderful people scrapbooking, including the girls of the Manhattan Meetup. It was wonderful getting together for an afternoon just to hang out and catch up.

I decided to put the pattern paper aside for this layout and play with stamps.  I stamped several flowers on white cardstock, colored them with Copics, and them cut them out. Once I had all of the pieces ready, I placed them around my cardstock background until I was happy.


Supplies: Cardstock: Recollections; Alphas: October Afternoon (Daily Flash);  Stamps: Stamps for Life; Ink: Studio Calico, Copics; Enamel Dots: Simple Stories (So Rad); Labels: Studio Calico

Detail shots:




1 comment:

  1. I love the way this layout 'hugs' the photo. I love this photo!

    ReplyDelete