Tuesday, May 10, 2016

Hall & Oates (Scrapbooking with Intention)

Hello, everyone!

This layout was created for a Get It Scrapped blog article on intention in design. Check out more examples here.

I really wanted to capture the atmosphere of a concert my husband and I went to at Madison Square Garden. I mimicked the stage lights by using a starburst stencil and blue and black papers, with starts stamped in the background.  I also chose silver alphas and embellishments to reflect light and energy on the dark background.



Supplies: Paper, Chipboard & Ephemera: Simple Stories (Life in Color); Alphas: American Crafts Thickers (Gilded); Twine: Lawn Fawn; Stamp: Fontworks (star); Spray Ink: Heidi Swapp Color Shine (tinsel)

Detail shots:





2 comments:

  1. High energy layout! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great layout Gretchen, I never ever think of that! Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete