Thursday, June 23, 2016

Coffee, Tea, You & Me

Hello, Everyone!

I am continuing with my themes of keeping it simple and scrapping from my stash. I mixed embellishments from a new Simple Stories line with papers form some of their older collections.

The focal point of this layout is a grid created with a mix of photos and journaling cards. The journaling cards made it easy to fill in the spaces so that I didn't have to use photographs that were all the same size or orientation.


Supplies - Paper: Simple Stories (December Daily, So Rad, Life in Color): Alphas, Stickers and Die Cuts: Simple Stories (Life in Color); Punch: EK Success (large scallop border); Die: Little B (chevron)

Detail shots:




2 comments:

  1. Cheerful and elegant! and it looks like fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks great. I myself am getting totally addicted to Simple Stories new SNAP accessories - so fun.

    ReplyDelete