Thursday, June 16, 2016

Leftovers

Hello, everyone!

After I completed scrapping my last layout (Today Documented) I took all the same supplies and began a second page.  The momentum from my first page made the second page super easy to complete.

I used my fallback design of dividing the background into two unequal sections, but added interest by only running the background up about eight percent of the page. I bridged over the empty space with my title and photo.


Supplies - Paper: Pebbles (Home + Made); Alphas and Wood Veneer: Simple Stories (I Am); Stickers, Chipboard and Enamel Dots: Simple Stories (Life in Color); Doily: Bo Bunny; Die: Impression Obsession (feather); Miscellaneous tag

Detail shots:





2 comments:

  1. I love seeing the smiles! I think this layout is perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I love this design - so liftable. Fab page!

    ReplyDelete