Saturday, June 4, 2016

Simply Me

Hello, everyone!

No, I haven't given up scrapbooking.  I'm keeping things simple right now, and I have set aside most of the other stuff that takes time away from scrapbooking, like filming and editing.  I did, however, take some time today to photograph layouts, so I will have a few to share in the coming weeks.

I am scrapping from my stash for awhile. After more than a year, and numerous layouts, I'm surprised how much of the Simple Stories I Am collection I have left to work with. It's the collection that just keeps giving.


Supplies: Paper: Simple Stories (I Am), My Mind's Eye (Necessities);  Stickers: Simple Stories (I Am); Stencil: The Crafter's Workshop; Punch: Martha Stewart (butterfly); Enamel Dots: SS (Life in Color); Other: modeling paste, tags, doily, washi (unknown)

For all the layouts I have done with this collection, I have not really used any of the "I Am" pieces.  Aside from my annual "Me at __" layout, I tend to avoid introspection. I like to take things as they come.  So I decided to go with the "I am simply me" theme.

Detail shots:





3 comments:

  1. I love the subtlety of this layout. You are one of the most complex, multi-faceted persons that I know, but each facet is distinct, and clear, and yes, beautifully simple. I'd hadn't seen a photo of you knitting, before. This is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful layout! It looks simple, but the details are fabulous. really miss your videos!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful layout! It looks simple, but the details are fabulous. really miss your videos!

    ReplyDelete