Thursday, June 9, 2016

Today Documented

Hello, Everyone!

I have been trying to get moving again. Over the winter I began walking to one subway stop further up the line. This stop has its entrance at Fort Tryon park, and on nicer mornings, I began to walk around the park a bit.  As time wore on, I moved to the next subway stop, on the other side of the park. Now, each morning, I walk up to the beginning of the line, about two miles from my home.

Almost every morning, as I pass through the park, I see something beautiful and snap a picture. These were taken at the end of February. Even without all of its summer blooms, the park is still an enchanting place.


Supplies - Paper: Pebbles (Home + Made); Chipboard, Stickers & Enamel Dots: Simple Stories (Life in Color); Doily: Bo Bunny; Die: Impression Obsession (feathers); Miscellaneous tags, washi tape

Detail shots:



4 comments:

  1. Love your style. I miss watching your videos. Hope you start back again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this fabulous, such nice layering with that circular flow.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love everything about this layout. The colors, the simplicity, the layers. Hooray for you in pushing yourself to walk further!

    ReplyDelete