Saturday, July 23, 2016

Coal Cardigan

Hello, everyone!

What a better way to spend the hottest day of the year than dreaming about crisp, cool fall days.  I'm prepared.  I just finished my Coal Cardigan, a pattern by Veronik Avery.  I knit it using the Woolen Rabbit Grace in Tiger Lily.


It was a relatively quick knit and I'm thrilled with how it came out. The only thing I would change would be to shorten the sleeves.  I took a bit off the recommended length, but I should have taken a couple of inches more.  Fortunately, the moss stitch hem folds well.



2 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous sweater!

    I love sweater weather, too, although I do not knit my own! Hopefully, summer will pass quietly and it'll be time for you to show your lovely creation off as you go about your fall days!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely LOVE this! I may just try it myself! :-)

    ReplyDelete