Saturday, July 16, 2016

Counterfeit Kit Challenge - Challenge No. 3

Hello, everyone!

The third challenge at the Counterfeit Kit Challenge this month is based on word games and Pebbles Puzzled and Sunday Paper papers.

In putting together the kit, I had found an old sheet of crossword paper from October Afternoon (Roadmaps).  I thought this paper would be perfect for a Sunday Brunch outing to celebrate a friend's birthday.


Supplies - October Afternoon (Roadmap), Papers: Shimelle (True Stories); Alphas: BasicGrey; Chipboard and Wood Veneer: Simple Stories (Life in Color); Misc. Washi

Detail shots:


3 comments:

  1. Love how your puzzle just pops off the dark background! Those hits of green look a-ma-zing. And brunch with friends? Yes, please!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great page! Love the blue with the little bits of yellow and green. I have that same paper and haven't used it because I just couldn't figure out what to do with it - I think I'll follow your lead and cut it up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great colour scheme and the use of the puzzle paper is great. I particularly love the visual triangles you have going on here and the overall relaxed feel of the page

    ReplyDelete