Sunday, July 24, 2016

Counterfeit Kit Challenge - Members' Blog Hop

Hello, everyone.

As you know, I've been the guest designer for the Counterfeit Kit Challenge this month. It's been really exciting working with them, and I can't thank them enough for the wonderful welcome that they gave me.

Today is the Counterfeit Kit Club members blog hop. I urge you to check it out.  You may have gotten here from Jemma's site.  The next in line on the hop is Tina and you can find her layout here.

Here's my final layout featuring my July 2016 Counterfeit Kit.  As an added bonus, I created a sketch to go with this layout, which can be found bellow.  (More of my sketches are available here and here).


Supplies - Paper: BasicGrey (Hey You); Alphas: American Crafts Thickers (Eclair); Stickers, Chipboard, Wood Veneer: Simple Stories (Life in Color); Stamp: Felicity Jane (Autumn Skies); Ink: Studio Calico (Sunny Day); Tim Holtz Distress Ink (Pumice Stone); Die: Tim Hotlz/Sizzix (rosettes); Gelatos

Sketch:


Detail shots:




The full blog hop list is up at the Counterfeit Kit Club site here, so if you get lost along the way, head over there to find your way back onto the hop.

10 comments:

  1. This is a really joyful layout!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very colourful and I like your embellishments.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your happy page and the sketch - pinned it to use later!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have been admiring the wonderful colours from your kit through my commenting and particularly love the yellow and green here. Such a bright, fresh combination that just appeals so much. It's a great sketch and I'm wondering how to alter it for my own style as I'm less likely to use blocks of paper. But I really like it so I will try to give it a go! thanks for being our awesome GD this month, it's been so great to see your wonderful creations!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful colors and stunning photos - what's not to love about this page?! I like the mixed media on the background and the pretty rosettes with the scattering of hearts. Just lovely! And thanks for the great sketch too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the design--I'm definitely using your sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful layout to go with those beautiful photos :) Looks like a fun sketch and love the green yellow combo :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful layout and love the fun sketch! Just love the colors and the fun embellishments you chose too!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the rosettes! I think this is my favorite shade of green :) Thanks for the sketch & the links. Beautiful scenery...

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is fantastic!! Loving the colours!!

    ReplyDelete