Thursday, September 8, 2016

Letchworth Scrapped

Hello, everyone.

I went into my stash for this layout.  Since I do not have any embellishments to match this older Fancy Pants collection (Be You), I made my own.  I took my inspiration from the journaling card from the cut apart sheet, which had a large heart and hand drawn flowers. I added emphasis to this piece by stitching around the heart, then used it as a template to add another hand-stitched heart elsewhere on the page. I also draw some of my own flowers, which I colored with gelatos and cut out to layer around the page.


Supplies - Paper: Fancy Pants (Be You, Life is Beautiful); Die Cuts: Fancy Pants (Meology); Alphas: American Crafts Thickers: Stencil: The Crafters Workshop;  Ink: Tim Holtz Distress Ink (pumice stone); Miscellaneous: gesso, gelatos, modeling paste, embroidery floss

Detail photos:




1 comment: