Sunday, August 1, 2010

Scavange

During July I participated in a scavanger hunt. We were given a list of 250 items and had to take a picture of as many as possible. It's a lot harder than it sounds. I never did find a sumo wrestler or get a chance to head out to a drive-in movie theater. All of the items on the list were oriented toward fun summer activities (BBQs, camping, kayaking), so searching them out was no hardship. And it was made all the better by the enthusiasm of my friends and family in helping me. I would never have gotten the covered bridge if Kristie hadn't taken me on a tour of Eastern Pennsylvania, and I loved spending a day at the fair with my family, and a day at the museum with Glenn. Perhaps I shouldn't have eaten the banana split or triple scoop ice cream cone, but it was all for a chance at victory!

1 comment:

  1. Victory in deed! I love the look of your photos in this grid collage. So fun to see a variety of different things.

    ReplyDelete