Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Two New Layouts

After a day well spent hiking up Mount Taurus, I settled in for the remainder of the weekend and did some crafting. I was able to do several layouts.

I've been on a roll lately with alcohol inks. I purchased them years ago and they've just sat in a drawer until this summer. I stamped grapes on a transparency in Stazon ink, colored the image with eggplant and celery alcohol ink, trimmed it and used it as an embellishment on this first layout. I also played with my new Perfect Pearls, misting the layout to give it a bit of a sheen.







On the second layout, I used celery alcohol ink to color clear buttons (another "must have" that's been sitting unused in my stash). I also broke out my mesh and used it as a mask as I inked up the background.







No comments:

Post a Comment