1. layer two papers to make a page background;
2. use three or more photos, place the main one along one edge and the others grouped together along the other edge;
3. use at least one stitch, one button, and one piece of ribbon;
4. use frames, mats or pattern paper to emphasize your photos;
5. use a BIG alpha as part of your title;
6. use a word element or stickers as part of your title; and
7. journal on several strips of paper.
In addition to these prompts, I played around with several stamps and distressed the various elements with inking.