Yeah! Scrapping again. But the scanner still isn't hooked up, so please accept a photograph of my layout graciously. I don't think the flowers would have scanned well anyway. It's a fabulous technique taught by Jennifer McGuire on her blog. As soon as I watched her video, ideas started pouring through my brain. One of those, was to incorporate the flower in lieu of the circles in the MME sketch, and since the challenge called for black, I decided to ink and emboss the edges of the flowers. All of the papers in this layout are MME, from various collections. I finally used my Stamping Up! brads, with MME paper as the center, and the alphas are October Afternoon and Technique Tuesday's Big Timber stamps.