Saturday, November 13, 2010

It's starting to feel a lot like . . .

Christmas? hmmm . . . since it was in the 60s yesterday, maybe not. But it is getting closer. There have been a number of days blustery enough warrant bringing out my winter coat. The leaves have turned, Thanksgiving is around the corner, and they brought the tree to Rockefeller Center. All this means that it's time to get started, if you aren't already well along, on those handmade Christmas gifts. On this end, I'm happy to say the Christmas cards (a project I usually start sometime over the summer) are finally done. I have one knitted project on standby and am working on another (to be posted sometime after the holidays). I am also working on a handful of ornaments for my immediate family. I'll worry about shopping after Thanksgiving.


No comments:

Post a Comment