Sunday, November 21, 2010

Scrapbooking Ali DT Call and Some News

I have to say, I had a thoroughly enjoyable weekend.

It started out on a bittersweet note. One of my dear hiking buddies has decided to mix things up and move to Europe. Friday night, we gathered to give her a send off and let her know how much she will be missed here in NYC.

I spent a great deal of the weekend knitting and scrapping, getting a few layouts and cards together for a DT call at Scrapbooking Ali. The results of my efforts are below.

Saturday night was the highlight. Glenn and I went down to the West Village, to the restaurant where we had our first date. Afterwards, we wandered over to the corner where we had our first kiss. He kissed me tenderly, told me how much I meant to him, got down on one knee, and proposed. Off course I said "Yes!" We were basking in the moment when some guy riding by on a bicycle snarled and sarcastically said, "Ah, how sweet." I yelled right back, "Yes, it is!" The snarkiness made it a real NYC moment, and did nothing to bring us down to earth. We're both still floating.

Our spot:
And my layouts/card:

No comments:

Post a Comment