Sunday, December 12, 2010

Coooookies


I finally finished the holiday baking. I saved my favorites for last, so I wouldn't have as much time to gobble them up before our party. My absolute favorites are the rainbow cookies, although this batch did not go as easily as it could have. I set up a double boiler to melt the chocolate, had the metal bowl sitting next to the pot of boiling water. I quick grabbed the chocolate and instead of pouring it into the metal bowl, dumped it into the boiling water. Ew. Quick trip to the grocery and I was back on track. Glenn loves my friend Sara's Peanutbutter Crinkle cookies. And the chocolate-chocolate chip are as good as always.

1 comment:

  1. Do you use marzipan in your rainbow cookies? A favorite here and this year I decided to make my own marzipan - made a huge difference. Delicious before, incredible now :)
    Happy cookies!!!

    ReplyDelete