Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Slow Going

On the way up to Mount Washington, I made a bit of progress on mom's sweater. The sleeves have been added and I'm beginning to work down the body. It's very slow going, and will take even longer due to the recent cold-from-hell enforced standstill. I've been barely functioning for the last week and haven't had the energy to even knit.



Update: mom's visiting this week, so I took the sweater off the needles and had her try it on. It fits! Now I have motivation to keep knitting.

1 comment:

  1. It looks great! When you posted the pattern I ordered yarn and started one too - funny enough I hadn't paid any attention to the color and just found two colors I liked and ordered enough for a sweater in each. The one I started looks like it's the same color as yours! (and I'm way, way way behind where you are...)

    ReplyDelete