Monday, February 21, 2011

Making Progress



My Elvira is coming along. There were a few difficulties working the yoke, where I had to unknit a row, and the dropped stitches that ensued. There are also some flaws in the lace, where in one pattern repeat on one column only (but in two different spots), I repeated rather than alternated the YO, K2tog. I didn't notice these mistakes until more than an inch later, and because they are on the backside, and it takes a lot of searching to find them, I've decided to let them slide. If I were knitting for someone else, I would probably make the effort. As it is, I see this as a top for knockign around in on the weekends, so I'm not too worried.

No comments:

Post a Comment