Friday, April 8, 2011

WIPs

Yep, plural works in progress. I have two projects cast on to knit, one sooo close to beign finished. And then there's the scrapping. That's a constant work in progress. But I will finish 2010 soon. I will. really.

As for knitting, my knitting group is doing a knit-a-long (or KAL) using the Sugared Violets pattern. I just got started, using Madeline Tosh Merino Light. Even though I've only gotten a few inches along, I am completely impressed with this yarn. Its fabulously soft and has a beautiful drape. I've already ordered enough to do a sweater later this year.

This is my attempt:

And this is what it should look like when it's done:


I'm also about 60% of the way through the adorable Spring Garden Tee. I'm using Cascasde Ultra Pima cotton yarn, which has a beautiful sheen.

This is what it should look like:

No comments:

Post a Comment