Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Ready. . . Set. . .SHOOT

I was very frustrated on my last hike. There were several shots I wanted to get, but couldn't because my camera refused to focus close up in low light. So I've upgraded from the introductory Canon Rebel XS dslr to the Canon Rebel T2i. In addition to have increased light sensitivity (I went from an ISO maximum of 1600 to one of 6400), the variable lens it came with has much greater zoom (I went from 18-55mm, f3.5-5.6 to 18-125mm, f3.5-5.6). I still dream of having a variable lens with greater apperature, but for now, that has to remain a dream. Perhaps a new fixed 33mm lens . . .



A quick test of the camera's capabilities in auto without a flash (better results were reached with the new camera when in full manual mode):


No comments:

Post a Comment