Sunday, March 17, 2013

SXSW

We had an exciting week in Texas Hill Country last week. We spent time with old friends, made some new ones, visited the Alamo, and went to the rodeo.  The key to the whole week, however, was Glenn's gig on Saturday night at the Elephant Room in downtown Austin as part of the SXSW music festival.  He had some local musicians fill out his group. They filled him in on the local scene, so we were able to get away from the circus downtown and experience the real Austin.


I've separated my photos into three albums: Austin, the rodeo, and San Antonio.  San Antonio is a beautiful city and I really like the shots I got there. South Austin had a lot of character and I would love to spend some more time walking around there with my camera.


No comments:

Post a Comment