Sunday, June 23, 2013

Memories from Last September (and a card)

It was a beautiful weekend and I got the joy of spending it with old friends, making wonderful memories.


I also spent some time with photos remembering the joys of last summer.



Apple Picking was done with Basic Grey papers, mostly from the PB&J line, with various accents from other manufacturers.



Delectable was done with a mix of Studio Calico and Teresa Collins papers.  I broke out my Tim Holtz die for the flower embellishment.



Broke out a variety of inks and mists and stamps and chipboard and die cuts and bling and went to town. I spent almost a week on this, adding bits and pieces here and there.


BoBunny and My Minds Eye paper and the sentiment is Papertrey Ink.  I will have to look at who did the honey jar stamp and update asap.

No comments:

Post a Comment